Trade terms & conditions
November 16, 2012
- All prices are strictly nett.
- All accounts are due for payment strictly by the 30th day following the day of invoice. Orders are invoiced as of the day of shipment. Late payments will be charged interest @ 4% per annum above the Lloyds TSB Base Rate, commencing from the due date of payment. New customers are required to pay proforma. A credit/debit card facility is available at no extra charge for pre-payments and for payment of invoices within 14 days of invoice date. The facility can be used for payment of invoices older than 14 days, but a 5% surcharge will apply.
- The company reserves the right to withdraw credit facilities for customers who do not settle their accounts in accordance with the terms and conditions of trade.
- Title to all goods remains with the Company until full and final payment has been made.
- Subject to stock availability, orders will be shipped within 7 working days from receipt of order in the case of account customers and receipt of payment in the case of new customers. The current method of shipping within mainland UK is a 72 hour delivery service. Any alternative delivery requirements must be arranged by the customer and at the customer’s cost.
- Orders in excess of £250 nett are delivered free of charge within mainland UK (excluding Highlands of Scotland). There is a £15 delivery charge for orders of less than £250 nett. For all other areas carriage will be charges on at cost. Local retailers are welcome to collect small orders (by prior appointment) from the factory.
- Goods are invoiced at prices ruling at date of despatch.
- The company considers all orders complete on first despatch. Products not available at the time of despatch may be re-ordered.
- Written notice of any claim for damage or shortage must be given by 3pm day following delivery. In the event of non-delivery the Company must be notified within 10 days of the invoice date. Goods correctly delivered against customer’s orders will not be accepted back or exchanged in part or in full by the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to change specifications, colours and pricing of any products at any time without notice.
- VAT at standard rate applies to all products sold in Great Britain.
Supplement Terms and Conditions for Export Orders
- Export orders are accepted on a proforma basis, payment being made prior to despatch of goods. Money transfers can be sent directly to Lloyds TSB (Newquay & St Columb Branch), Central Square, Newquay, Cornwall,
- TR7 1JB, England; Sort Code: 30-96-03; Account Name: St. Eval Candle Co.; Account No: 00886680. Please advise when payment has been transferred.
- Export orders in excess of £250 nett can be delivered to a mainland UK shipping agent free of charge. There is a £15 delivery charge for orders less than £250 nett. Alternatively export customers can arrange for collection of their order (upon notification of its readiness) at their own cost.
- Export orders outside the EU are exempt from VAT. Freight and administration charges will be relayed at cost. EU customers must provide their VAT registration number prior to despatch of goods.