July 22, 2015
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated sales administrator with sound IT skills to join our team.
The fulltime post is based at a busy office which is located on a working farm. At St Eval Candle Company we manufacture a wide range of luxury artisan candles that are distributed across the UK and worldwide.
The successful candidate will require excellent IT skills and need be a good communicator. The position offers a wide variety of work and is a pivotal link between our customers and the business. The work will vary from answering the phone through to helping to maintain a full e-commerce website with lots in-between!
Day to day duties include:
- General office duties – answering the phone, post, account applications, filing etc
- Daily Invoicing
- Entering manufactured products into stock using a bespoke software programme
- Taking and processing orders
- Replying to new customer enquiries
- Assisting with Tradeshows across the country (Occasional overnight stays required)
Other duties include:
- Occasionally serving in the shop, cashing up the till at the end of the day, merchandising etc.
- Paperwork for couriers, booking in deliveries
- Help to keep website, Trade and Retail current
- Generating new sales and maintaining good relationships with existing customers
Interested? Please submit your CV with a covering letter to Ian Greeves.
Salary TBC dependent on experience.