Job Vacancy - Shop Manager
May 16, 2018
Would you like to manage our shop?
We are looking for a responsible person with relevant experience to take responsibility for manning and running our factory shop, duties include:
- Maintaining shop stock levels (including ordering from outside of the company)
- Keeping the shop clean and tidy
- Offering excellent customer service
- Interacting with visitors including supervising a viewing area with a candle dipping area for children
- During the off season helping with packing dispatching in the factory
- Cash handling
- Due to our location, you will need your own transport.
What we are offering…
- Monday to Friday 09:00am – 17:00pm £8.20 per hour
- 20 days holiday and 8 Bank holidays’ (full time)
- 1/2 hour unpaid lunch break.
- A friendly and creative working environment
Who we are:
We are an award winning handcrafted candle manufacturer on a traditional working farm set within the heart of the Cornwall countryside. Our purpose is to create an environment that enriches people’s lives.
We creatively keep traditions alive.
We tread lightly on the environment.
We are caring, open minded and respect individuality.
If you believe you fit our business, please send your C.V. to: email@example.com