Who we are…
We are an award-winning handcrafted candle manufacturer based on a traditional working farm set within the heart of the Cornish countryside.
Our purpose is to create an environment that enriches people’s lives.
We creatively keep traditions alive.
We tread lightly on the environment.
We are caring, open-minded and respect individuality.
What we are looking for…
We are looking to recruit full time Production Operatives whom will embrace our ethos and become an integral part of our team.
As a Production Operative, you will be an essential part of the chain in a busy factory environment.
The role will include operating factory machinery where necessary, inspecting the quality of products made, manual handling up to 25kg and packing our products to a high standard, whilst following health and safety procedures at all times.
Due to the unique nature of our business, experience in a manufacturing environment is not essential as full training will be provided.
Successful applicants will:
- Be positive, proactive and hardworking.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team.
- Have the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to communicate effectively with colleagues.
- Be able to carry out repetitive tasks accurately and effectively.
- Have the ability to multitask and be flexible to carry out a variety of duties.
- Have provable work history and skill set.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Due to our rural location, you will need your own transport.
What we are offering…
- Monday to Friday 08:00am – 17:00pm
- £8.42 per hour
- 20 days holiday and 8 Bank holidays’
- 1 x 15 minute paid tea break and a 1 hour unpaid lunch break.
- A friendly and creative working environment.
If you believe you are the right fit for our business, please send your C.V. to: