July 30, 2014
Although we are very proud to still use traditional methods to create our candles - our delivery service with DPD is much more up to date. We are pleased to offer you , our customer, much more control over when and where you get your parcels. We believe it is important for you to be in charge of your delivery to make sure that is safely delivered with the minimum of inconvenience to you. To ensure this happens we will need your postcode to be accurate and by giving us your mobile number and email address we can notify you of your anticipated 1 hour delivery window - fantastic as you will no longer have to wait in all day. Should the time not be convenient you can use the text or email to change the delivery date.
A personalised text message or email will be sent direct to you advising you of the date and time of delivery. You can choose to reschedule delivery for a different day if required.
We'll confirm the package has been dispatched.
Out for delivery
You will receive a text message and email on the day as soon as your package is out for delivery with a one hour delivery window.
If the date and time is not convenient, you can change the date by replying to the text or email.
SMS & Email messages for calling card deliveries
SMS and email calling card notifications will be sent to you, providing you with speedier notifications when a calling card has been left at the delivery address.
Update your delivery details -even when you're out & about
We also have the facility where you can track your parcel or rearrange delivery easily and conveniently while on the move. By visiting the DPD mobile website you can quickly locate the information you'll need about your delivery and if necessary , make changes. Once on the mobile website you'll be able to :
- Arrange to collect from a local depot
- Change the delivery day to a more convenient date
- Change to an address where you know someone will be into receive the parcel
- Ask us to leave the parcel in a safe place.
The details of the web site will be included in your email order confirmation.
If your parcel can't be delivered it will be returned to the depot and the driver will leave you a calling card with four options:
- Collect from Depot - Choose to collect your parcel at a time convenient to you
- Leave in a safe place - call to arrange for DPD to redeliver to a safe place at your address
- Change the delivery address - Choose an alternative day, or address within your postcode sector for your delivery
- Upgrade Delivery - Before 12 (Noon) on a nominated day Monday to Friday - Cost £6